Here are some updates on the Walkathon about which you should be aware.
1. Our Walk-Run-Bike Group led by Mr. Adamcik has agreed to donate their earnings to our Walkathon effort.
2. As of yesterday, our efforts have raised $5,950. Great start! You can help by sharing our Walkathon posts from the Saint Brigid Catholic School page. If you have not liked us on Facebook, please do so and you will be alerted as to when we post.
3. We have been promoting the “I am Midland” t-shirts. These t-shirts benefit all of our downtown businesses and a portion is donated back to our school which will be used for our Walkathon. If you purchase a t-shirt, this also counts as support for the Walkathon and you can be entered in our prize drawings. https://shop.redthreads.com/i_am_midland/shop/home
4. The Adam family is selling t-shirts, the proceeds of which will also be used for the Walkathon.
5. You can help us by purchasing either t-shirt (or both), making a donation at https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/665/DirectDonate/20814, sharing our posts on Facebook, and emailing or calling those who helped us last year.
Thank you for your help in making our virtual campaign a success!
Saint Brigid Staff would like to tell our students, families, friends, and community, that we miss you all! We hope you are all staying healthy and safe during this time. We will be excited to see you all when we get back.
May God bless you and keep you safe!
Saint Brigid continues to stay in touch with your children and you through virtual story time. Click on the link below to hear stories read by our staff members.
Open Enrollment begins Monday, January 6, 2020. Contact the school office at 989-835-9481 to set up a tour of our school and enroll your children for the 2020-2021 school year. Come be a part of the Saint Brigid Family!
The Catholic Diocese of Saginaw has announced a new scholarship program for Catholic Schools, all new students are eligible! Read the press release here!