Students, parents and alumni have become believers in Saint Brigid Catholic School because of our rich, dynamic learning experience and faith-based environment. As outlined in our mission, we strengthen each student’s moral and physical foundation by educating the whole child — mind, body and spirit:
Our curriculum was developed by the Saginaw Diocese Office of Education and includes religion, language arts, science, social studies and math. We also offer electives in Spanish, information technology, art, music and more, plus many extra-curricular opportunities.
We provide a school setting that is safe and comfortable. In addition, we promote health and activity through physical education and our athletics program.
Religion is taught daily in the classroom, and students participate in a weekly Circle of Prayer and Mass. We enhance these spiritual teachings through opportunities to serve others. Watch the video below to hear — in their own words — why parents, students, alumni and staff believe in Saint Brigid school!
- During the 2014-2015 school year, Saint Brigid Catholic School created a strategic plan with an eye toward strengthening our school in terms of academics, marketing, community, and spiritual life.
- The plan is available to download by clicking here.
What Else Sets Saint Brigid Apart
- Personal attention: With our small class sizes, students receive individualized support often not afforded at larger schools.
- Academic excellence: Our students exceed state averages for math and reading proficiency on the Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA)* standardized test. In the 2015-2016 Saint Brigid students scored 91 percent proficient/advanced proficient in reading and 64 percent proficient/advanced proficient in math.
- Dynamic learning experience: Instant feedback from NWEA testing allows teachers to focus on areas of academic need.
- Welcoming environment: Our safe and cooperative school setting creates a family atmosphere and prevents bullying.
High-Quality Education You Can Afford
Saint Brigid Catholic School is tuition-based, but affordable, and we will work with you to find a tuition plan that makes sense for your circumstances.
*NWEA is a non-profit organization that produces academic assessments aligned to state standards, including the Measures of Academic Progress® (MAP®) personalized assessment.