Family Faith Formation
Saint Brigid Catholic Church is excited to offer a new initiative to engage the whole family! Register HERE!
Join us Tuesday evenings for 5:45 p.m. Mass, and age specific formation in the Catholic Faith. This initiative will restore Sundays for the family, the Domestic Church, for worship at Mass and a day of rest and relaxation.
All formation offerings will move to Tuesday evenings on a semester basis.
COME AND SEE! New year starts September 29, 2020
Features | Format
- Middle School Youth Ministry
- during CoVid-19 parent led book discussion with support sessions for parents
- Children’s Faith Formation Virtual 20 min session for age groupings.
- Mass (5:45 p.m. with teaching Masses on the First Tuesday of the Month)
- Family Dinner Suspended during CoVid-19 restrictions
- Sacramental Preparation (For all Confirmation and First Eucharist candidates)
- Third Tuesdays– Family Session 5:15 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
- High School Youth Ministry Parent led book study available with parent support meetings.
- Adult Faith Formation Sessions, Prayer, & Devotions (7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) (7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
- Theology and Prayer Men’s Group (9:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., drinks and fellowship follow)
Confession will take place on the Third Tuesday of the Month from 8:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. or until all are heard.
Fall/Winter: Sept. 29 to Dec. 15
Winter/Spring: Jan. 12 to May 18
Summer Intensive: Tentative July 26-29, 2021
*Parents may choose 2/3 (or all three) Semester offerings for Children’s Faith Formation.
For more information, contact:
Jennifer Winberg, Coordinator of Faith Formation: email@example.com | 989-835-7121 ext. 51
Katie Lyon, Coordinator of Youth Ministry: firstname.lastname@example.org | 989-835-7121 ext. 50
“O my people,
I will open your graves and have you rise from them,
and I will bring you back to your land.
Then you shall know that I am the Lord.
O my people!
I will put my spirit in you that you may live.
You shall know then that I am the Lord.
I have promised it,
and I will do it,
says the Lord.”