4th Grade Teacher
St. Brigid School teaches students from kindergarten through 8th grade. Students receive a well-rounded education to prepare them for the rigors of high school and beyond.
St. Brigid School is seeking a certified fulltime teacher who will teach 4th grade while supporting the mission of St. Brigid School and the Saginaw Diocese.
All teachers in the Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Saginaw shall be certified and / or approved for teaching by the Department of Education for the State of Michigan. All teachers are required to hold the appropriate endorsement for the subject(s) they are assigned to teach.
1. Hold a current State of Michigan teaching certificate that is appropriate for a 4th grade teaching position.
2. Creatively use technology and hands-on experiences in classroom instruction.
3. Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all the students.
4. Plan instruction and assessment in accordance with school curriculum guidelines.
5. Successfully manage students in a Christian manner and environment.
6. Effectively communicate with students, parents, and staff members.
7. Maintain all records and reports in accordance with school policies.
Applicants must have a valid State of Michigan teaching certificate. Catechetical certification and participation in the VIRTUS program will be required of anyone who is hired. Applicants should be a practicing Catholics.
Send letter of intent, resume, and two letters of recommendation to:
Jeannine Hovey, Parish Business Manager
St. Brigid Catholic Church
207 Ashman St.
Midland, MI 48640